Before buy granite cookware, there are many different factors to take into consideration.
Granite cookware is a type of cookware that typically consists of aluminum or carbon steel cores and it is coated with granite.
- Granite cookware is one of the most durable options available on the market.
- Granite is a very heat-resistant material, so it can handle high temperatures without breaking.
- The granite stone nonstick cooking surface has an easy-to-clean nonstick coating that allows easy cleanup, eliminates food particles from utensils with a sponge, and washes the countertop with a soapy cloth.
- It has non-toxic properties and will not react with food. Moreover, It heats evenly and is durable.
- Shiny Nice Looking
- Granite Cookware Can Be Heavy.
- One drawback of granite cookware is that it tends to be relatively costly.
- Extra Care Required
Tips for Maintaining and using granite cookware
- Keep away from steel utensils since they can easily scratch the surface. It is recommended that you use wooden utensils or silicone ones.
- Do not use too much oil, it will prolong its life.
- Avoid dropping granite cookware on hard surfaces
- Do not cut into the food on your granite pan with a knife
- Do not broil your granite pan or use it at temperatures above 450 degrees Fahrenheit.